This digital word wall is something I've been working on for awhile. Actually, I call it a "Blog Word Wall". It's a tool you can download, add your words to, and place on your blog for your students.
My students used our class blog a LOT this year (both in school and at home) and I thought this would have been a neat resource for them, especially at home.
So what is it exactly? You can see it below...it's just a Powerpoint embedded in this post with Google Docs. The students can click through the Powerpoint to see all of the words (not in this template though, it's a blank one for you to grab if you'd like):
If you'd like to use the Blog Word Wall for your students, here's what you can do:
1. Download the Blog Word Wall file.
2. Add your words to the Powerpoint, using a textbox:
3. Save it...
4. Upload it to Google Docs.
5. Select the sharing setting, "Anyone with the link":
6. Copy the embed code next to your new file:
7. Place in a blog post (using the Edit Html tab):
(I added center tags before and after the code, so it would center on the blog page). Here's the file again, in case you'd like to try it out:
Blog Word Wall